Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Mysterious Geographic Explorations of Jasper Morello


This animation short movie got Oscar nomination in 2006. I don't want to tell the story, just give a sample. Jasper Morello is a navigator, on an iron airship, in a curious world. There are houses over the clouds, and between the houses are iron bridges, and railroads in the sky. This is an original steampunk movie. Victorian style, and steam machines, and with a sad story. I don't want to talk about the lovely characters, because everybody die till the end of the story. Maybe Jasper morello will survive, because Anthony Lucas planed three other stories. Unlucky, I've not find the others. The background of my page is a flash  from the movie too, And I show some other pictures about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment