Sunday, April 24, 2011

Impressionism

I love the art, especially the painting. My favourite artistic style is the impressionism. This was in the second part of the 19. centuries. The painter made pictures about the moment, as you saw. And this time made a lot of pictures from trains. Theese were the first steampunk pictures. Yes, I kvow, theese weren't real steampunk, because, this was the real victorian ages, and the steam machines were the modernest technologies. But if someone likes the steampunk, then you'll like the following pictures too.


I don't want to teach anybody for the history of art. I just want to show some good pictures.


First I want to introduce the art of Joseph Mallord William Turner. He was very young, when he began to paint. He was a romantic painter, but he had an impact on the impressionists. My favourite picture is the Rain, Steam and Speed.






The second painter is Claude Monet. He made many pictures about trains, and train stations. Theese are teh best pictures from he. In my opinion.






1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog while doing research on impressionism. The pictures you have here are great =)

    ReplyDelete